In response to the massive enthusiasm for this workshop, I have opened a second day in Week 2 of the school holidays. The first workshop booked out in 4 days – book below to confirm your place for the second intake.
This intensive six hour workshop is jam packed with information and practical exercises to give you the confidence of 100 auditions. Discover why the audition panel is on your side from the moment you enter the room, and how to keep it that way.
Whether you’re auditioning for your school show or professional training, the confidence, mindset and professionalism that you bring to the room is a huge part of being cast.
Learn with a fun group of teens as passionate about performing as you are, and take back your power in musical theatre vocal auditions.
Strictly limited to 10 places.
Course Work Includes:
- The other side of the table – what are the director and musical director looking for?
- Choosing your audition song, audition cuts, sheet music and backing tracks
- Working with an accompanist
- Differences in approach for school production, community theatre, university/college and professional theatre auditions
- Strategies for managing performance anxiety
- Live examples and coaching
Date: Tuesday 14 July 2020
Location: Scot Hall Voice Studio – 36 Raleigh St, Leamington, Cambridge